We hear a lot of complains about the exemplification essay every week from students of all ages, so we decided to write a comprehensive article about this type of academic paper. We will not be discussing the structure of the essay, as you can easily get all the information you need by looking at a good exemplification essay example.
Instead, we will talk about something more important: the topic you choose for your paper. Of course, we will also talk about what an exemplification essay is and where you can get some excellent topics for your next essay.
And to be as helpful as possible, we have asked our experienced academic writers to compose a list of the most interesting exemplification essay topics. These topics can be used in 2020, so get them while they’re fresh! Of course, you can use all this information for free.
What Is an Exemplification Essay?
In case you don’t know what an exemplification essay is, let’s shed some light on this. Basically, this essay is a form of argumentative writing. And the arguments are specific examples that support your claim (thesis statement). For example, it’s not enough to say that global warning has damaging effects on the environment. You will provide clear, documented examples of how global warming affects our environment.
You can safely use the five paragraph essay structure, with each body paragraph covering a single significant example. Simple! However, finding great exemplification essay topics is not easy. Most of your peers will write about global warming, so you need to find something more interesting (something unique). In fact, finding excellent exemplification essay topics can bring you a lot of benefits.
Here Is Why You Need Interesting Exemplification Essay Topics
In case it’s not clear why you want to use the best topics for your next academic papers, let’s explain it briefly. If you can find excellent topics for exemplification essay, you gain bonus points. You show your professor that you have researched the subject and that you have dedicated time and effort to finding interesting topics. Also, you will make your exemplificative essay a lot more attractive.
Would you read an entire essay on a boring topic that you know everything about? Probably not! This is exactly why you want to come up with new ideas. Be aware that while there are many websites online that offer exemplification essay topics for college students, few of them are able to offer you interesting and original topics.
Places Where You Can Find Topics for Exemplification Essay
We agree, there are places online where one can find some ideas. But they are very few. One of the best ways to find good exemplification essay topics is to read papers on the same subject. In these essays, you can find areas that are not properly covered – ideas that you can expand. It takes time though. And we know students don’t have much time at their disposal, especially when they are tasked with writing 3 research papers in one week.
A very quick way to get a list of original, interesting topics is to get assistance online from professional academic writers. For a very affordable price, you can get a long list of topics to choose from. While there are many writing services that offer this helpful option, make sure you pick a company that has some years of experience in the academic writing field, and that is trustworthy and reliable. If you manage to find such a service, you will get an exemplification essay topic list in as little as 24 hours. Of course, you may even request a completed paper on one of those topics from the same writer.
Fresh Exemplification Essay Topic List (40 Topics for 2020)
To get a feel of how an exemplification essay topic list looks like, we have put together a list of 40 topics for students. You can use the following topics for free, and you are allowed to change the wording as you see fit:
- Is this the best way our government should spend the budget surplus.
Donald Trump’s policy regarding the Mexico wall is not going to succeed.
In order to get increased security, people must sacrifice some of their privacy.
Voting should take place online exclusively in the United States.
Funding from the state should be prohibited when it comes to political parties.
The Obama Care bill was poised to fail in less than 10 years.
The welfare state is damaging the economy of the United States.
A United States President must disclose his tax returns to the general public.
- Nuclear energy is dangerous and it should be banned worldwide.
- The United States economy is affected by the global warming phenomenon.
- The melting of Polar ice caps is dramatic and cannot be stopped.
- Can 100% of homes in the United States produce their own green energy?
- Passive houses are the houses of the future.
- Can we send our waste to space to avoid an environmental disaster?
- Deforestation is one of the main causes for extreme weather events.
- Cattle-rearing produces more greenhouse gases than transportation.
- Are religious classes really necessary in our school system?
- Bullying in school cannot be prevented by teachers.
- Gender discrimination still exists in our public schools.
- Students from rich families do not perform better in schools.
- Why do we need technology in school?
- The tests found on E-learning environments are not effective.
- Different colleges should not have the same admission requirements.
- Is the tuition fee too much for most students?
- Social networks are negatively impacting youths.
- Can you really trust online reviews?
- Smart devices have changed the way people do physical exercise.
- Tablets will soon become obsolete.
- Can robots take the place of human workers everywhere?
- Artificial intelligence should never be used in military applications.
- Computers are close to mimicking the human brain.
- Here is why we want to colonize Mars.
Health and Nutrition
- Are micronutrients important for the human body?
- The increase in protein intake leads to increased muscle growth.
- Does physical exercise really makes us healthier?
- Weight lifting is dangerous and can lead to irreversible damage.
- Are plastic bottles dangerous for our health?
- Obesity is caused mainly by sugar in drinks and saturated fats in just food.
- One can cure his or her own depression without medication.
- Does a sedentary lifestyle lead to cardiovascular problems?
Most of these exemplification essay topics will get you bonus points for your teacher if you write the essay the right way. For more topics, don’t hesitate to ask a professional writer for assistance online!