Is it your first time to hear of a lockdown browser? Have you been looking for a way to get around a lockdown browser without being caught? We have gathered all the professional tips you need for a lockdown browser hack. The steps are easy to follow, and you will be done before you know it. Keep reading to be ahead of the game and use your lockdown browser painstakingly.
Table of Contents
- What Is Respondus Lockdown Browser?
- How Does Lockdown Browser Work And Detect Cheating?
- Basics Of How To Cheat With Respondus Lockdown Browser
- How To Cheat With Lockdown Browser Painstakingly
- Does Respondus Lockdown Browser Use Your Webcam?
- If I Use Respondus Lockdown Browser Bypass, Am I Getting Caught?
What Is Respondus Lockdown Browser?
I know this might be a term foreign to many, and even for those who would have got wind of it, they still do not have a full grasp of it.
Before we get to learn how to get around lockdown browser, let us see the system requirements first:
- For Windows users: 10 and 8 Operating systems
- For Mac users: MacOS 10, 12, or higher
- iOS: 11.0+ (iPad only). You must have a compatible LMS integration.
- Windows users should have 75MB of permanent space on the hard drive
- Mac users should have 120MB of permanent space on the hard drive
- Students should have either Chromium or Google’s open-source framework (You do NOT need Google’s Chrome browser installed )
- Some of the compatible Learning Management Systems include Blackboard Learn (9.1 or Ultra, Brightspace, Canvas, or Moodle 3.x among others).
This custom browser locks down the testing environment within Blackboard, and thus finding ways around the respondus lockdown browser may not be easy. However, we have pros who have keenly studied this browser and know the various method of how to cheat on lockdown browser effortlessly.
With our superior systems and technology, you can bypass this browser and do all you want without sounding an alarm. Do you like to learn how this is done? Well, the following few sections are the key to unlock this puzzle. So, keep a hawk-eye on the last bit of this informative and practical post.
How Does Lockdown Browser Work And Detect Cheating?
Now, for students to use the lockdown browser, they need to have a computer and a webcam. Remember, the role of this browser is to enable institutions to protect the integrity of non-proctored, online exams. Therefore, it is used within the environment of the institution’s learning management system.
Here is a snippet of how this browser works:
- Start the LockDown Browser, then log into your LMS such as Blackboard
- Follow a brief startup sequence before the exam
- The system records the student and the surrounding environment in the course of the entire exam period.
- It gives the instructors a chance to quickly review any detail related to the assessment and watch the recorded video.
At this point, you might be saying to yourself, is it possible to do a lockdown browser cheat with the respondus lockdown browser webcam watching you like a cop? Well, my friend, reserve that question for the next section. You will be surprised how our gurus know how to hack lockdown browsers in the full glare of all these stringent measures.
The LockDown Browser detects cheating through a low-hassle, easy-to-use system. It uses the webcam to identify any suspicious student behavior during the exam. If it notes any suspicious activity on the part of the student, it interprets these as cheating attempts. Some of these activities include:
- Suspicious movements of the hands, head, and body
- Moving your eyes suspiciously
- Trying to minimize the window
- Leaving the testing environment abruptly
Does respondus lockdown browser always record? Therefore, with any of these suspicious activities, you can be red-flagged for cheating. But are you aware that you can still bypass lockdown browser? Let our trick masters show you how it is done without the slightest of suspicion from anyone.
Basics Of How To Cheat With Respondus Lockdown Browser
Before learning our sophisticated respondus lockdown browser hack, there is nitty-gritty you should know. These will help you understand when and how to begin cheating and make the most out of it. With these basic skills, you will learn how to cheat with lockdown browser and webcam like a pro. Let’s get started then:
- Work on your self-esteem first: This will give you the courage you need to cheat without getting noticed. It will also help you overcome nervousness during the whole process. You can achieve this by taking a glass of water before you begin your test.
- Get all the necessary tools you need beforehand: Whether it’s a phone, calculator, or another laptop, ensure that they are ready and set before you begin. It will prevent you from leaving the test environment to get them, which will amount to cheating.
- Strategically positioning all your cheating materials: You will need to identify beforehand where you can place your cheating materials. It should be away from the glare of the webcam and in a place where you will not need to move your hands or eyes to see suspiciously.
With all these at hand, you can be confident of a smooth cheating process – one that will leave you with top grades without the fear of getting caught. Remember that this is not something that you will perfectly do at first. You will need to practice all these tips while offline. Trying out these tricks for the first time on your browser will amount to academic suicide. You will fumble and get caught in the process.
Are you now ready for the real tricks on how to bypass the lockdown browser? Scroll down.
How To Cheat With Lockdown Browser Painstakingly
Note the following:
- Assessments are displayed on full-screen mode
- You cannot exit the assessment
- Switching of tasks is prohibited
- The toolbar options and browser menu are deactivated
- You cannot use the right-click option and function keys
- Virtual machines are blocked
You can note that bypassing a LockDown Browser is not a walk in the park from the restrictions above. That is why you need to carefully follow the steps we will give you below for a successful cheat. One more reminder, does lockdown browser record your screen? Yes, it does. That is why you need to be extra careful as you implement our ‘how to beat LockDown Browser’ techniques.
- Use ALT+Tab to switch windows: It helps you span right and left to find all the information you need to complete your test without getting caught. You can even Google something and write your answers painstakingly. Remember to hold the ALT key while constantly tapping Tab and taping Alt (Right-key).
- Using Desktops.exe on Windows desktops allows you to partition your desktop into four different virtual desktops. By doing this, you can use the assigned hotkeys to switch between the screens without getting noticed. You should, however, do this before running the LockDown Browser.
- Using another smartphone or computer: With a smartphone, you can place it under your desktop and use an OTG connector to connect it to an external mouse. You can use this to browse answers freely on your smartphone. The same can be applied to a second computer.
- Using a virtual machine with an edited registry: This will look like a real machine but allow you to run more than one OS on a single computer. Some of the best virtual machine software includes MS Dreamspark and Oracle VM. The software will enable you to run the Respondus LockDown browser on the primary Operating System and other applications on the other operating system.
- Using the Second User on Mac: You will first create a new user on your Mac PC and install the keyboard Maestro Editor Software. Proceed to create a Macro that will allow you to switch between browsers effortlessly.
What else do you need to get around the LockDown browser other than these five practical ways? Practice them and see how effective they will be for your test.
Does Respondus Lockdown Browser Use Your Webcam?
A webcam is a crucial component that the Respondus LockDown Browser uses to detect cheating of any form. It incorporates webcam services to look for any unusual activity on the part of the student during the test.
At the start of your exam, the first screen to appear is a webcam check. This step enables you to check whether your webcam is functioning correctly or not. There are times when your instructor might need you to record a brief video of your exam environment using the webcam before you start your test.
Therefore, does lockdown browser record you? It does use the webcam and other screen recording technologies.
If I Use Respondus Lockdown Browser Bypass, Am I Getting Caught?
We have seen that the Respondus LockDown Browser has put stringent measures to catch any cheating attempt. However, with professional and high-tech methods, you can bypass the browser without getting caught at all.
Therefore, students can use any way of bypassing a Respondus LockDown Browser above to get through this without a problem. Remember that the webcam and screen record technologies are the secrets to catching any suspicious attempts. If you can bypass these two with ease, you can be sure to play your cards right and win the game.
You will only get caught if you:
- Become nervous during the bypass process
- Suspiciously move your head and hands
- Have any prohibited material in the vicinity of the test environment
Otherwise, no one should discourage you that cheating on Respondus LockDown Browser is an exercise in futility. Many have done it before and successfully managed to cheat and score top-notch grades. You are not an exception either, and you can make it as they did.
Only be diligent in following the steps highlighted above to the core, and you will come out of your test smiling. It will surprise your professor how you managed to score top grades while sitting on your computer all that while!
What is keeping you from giving it a try today, my friend? Go ahead and show the whole world how genius you are!
- Is it safe to use respondus lockdown browser?
- Can respondus lockdown browser record my screen?
- Can respondus lockdown browser record you with webcam?
- How to get out of lockdown browser: Windows Users
Certainly yes! It is one of the security measures that the browser uses to detect cheating attempts by the student. It records both the video and audio on your monitor, which the instructor can later watch. The LockDown Browser carefully records the mouse, keyboard, and screen activity.
Yes! When you are setting up the browser, there is an option for also setting up the webcam. Once the webcam is in place, every activity within the test environment is recorded. It can record you when you fidget your hands or move your eyes suspiciously to do another action. It is one of the top-notch security measures of the Respondus LockDown Browser.
To exit the LockDown Browser on Windows:
- Click on the close Tab on the top right corner
- Proceed to click on the ‘Close the Browser’ Tab
- Enter a reason for exiting the exam early
- Click on ‘Submit and close the browser’ Tab
It applies in case of an early exit.
Follow the steps below to exit on your Mac if the browser froze:
- Start the system from a power down (not suspension)
- Start the Respondus LockDown Browser
- Immediately quit Respondus LockDown Browser
It will fix your problem immediately.
Once you complete your test, you can exit through the steps below:
- Triple-press the home button
- Enter the Guided Access passcode to exit Guided Access
As simple as that, and you are out of your IPad Respondus LockDown Browser!
Use these steps to get out of your Respondus LockDown Browser on Chromebook:
- Click the submit button after completing your test
- Confirm the submission by clicking ‘Yes.’
- On the page that appears, click on ‘Exit.’
- Finally, click on ‘Exit LockDown Browser’
After the last step, you will be taken back to your sign-in screen.