Research topics in nursing remain essential to nursing research. Too often, students in healthcare and medical colleges miss touch with creativity when given nursing essay or nursing research paper to write. Nursing research topics should not rob any student of creativity. Writing successful quantitative nursing research topics require a measurable amount of innovation and creativity.
Even though we provide you with innovative ideas for your nursing research topics, you can only apply them if you already know the template for writing an acceptable nursing essay or nursing research paper. Therefore, this article also covers the right template for such essays briefly. Scouting for hot topics in nursing is not the easiest thing in the world. Nonetheless, we are here to help with nursing homework.
Choosing Nursing Research Paper Topics
The foundation for writing a good nursing paper is having high-quality nursing topics good enough for a nursing term paper. You shouldn’t be bothered about that if you are reading this article! We have provided you with 100 nursing paper topics for solid research.
Select topics that you are highly interested in, or that will be easier for you to complete. When other writers have done related works, the research is usually considerably easier. Addressing the challenges faced by other writers is a great place to start.
How to Write a Nursing Research Paper
Even when provided with hot topics in nursing, you still need a working template to write a good nursing research paper. Here are a few tips that would prove useful for you in your writing.
- Create an outline
Having an outline or format for your paper will provide you with the right frame and guide throughout the writing process. Decide the amount of information you intend to incorporate into your writing.
- Compare information
For example, if you have to write an essay on controversial nursing topics, you must gather facts to compare them. It is important to accommodate different viewpoints on the subject matter to grasp what it means to different people.
- Build a solid thesis
Take strong footholds on pre-existing theories! This will go a long way in helping you establish a solid thesis. Your thesis is the foundation of your nursing dissertation. It must be taken very importantly. Clearly define your thesis from the onset of your writing as it gives your readers information about the purpose of the research.
- Organize your paper
If you want to keep your readers’ attention until the end of your paper, you must properly organize it. Skilfully synchronize your subtopics and paragraphs to ensure harmony in the flow of sentences and ideas. You may lose your readers along the way if you have poor organization skills. That is the last thing you want. You can examine other similar papers to learn proper organization.
- Properly edit your paper.
To edit your paper properly, proofread it several times over or get a professional editing service. That way, you would be sure your piece is free of grammatical errors and blunders.
- Persuasively conclude
Your conclusion should be a clear and concise summary of your major emphasis. One way to make your conclusion count is to keep it very short, compelling, and captivating.
Best Research Topics in Nursing
Without further ado, let’s get to the researchable topics in nursing. For ease of sifting through these, the nursing research paper topics are subdivided into groups. Sit back and choose which of them interests you most!
Research Topics for Nursing Students
- Causes and treatment of ADHD
- Vaccination and autism
- Antibiotic resistance in preschool children
- Eating disorders and their effects on social media
- Causes of seizures in infants
- Medical practices for teenagers
- Child obesity and healthy eating
- Psychological aspects of baby care
- Treatment of the acute coronary syndrome
- Obesity and weight management
Midwifery Topics for Nursing Research
- Various practices of pregnant mothers and child delivery in rural areas
- Prenatal designation: first analysis
- Causes of mental illness during the postpartum period
- Shifting midwives and study length: A review
- Self-taught equipment and training injuries
- The importance of midwives continuing treatment
- Pregnancy challenges to gain weight
- Analysis of labor efficiency
- Positive experiences with childbirth
- The best safety rules for pregnant women
Ethical Topics in Nursing
Here are some ethic topics in nursing for you!
- Examination of joint disease in the elderly
- Home treatment for patient support during chemotherapy
- Examination of atrial fibrillation
- Therapy for bladder cancer
- Cardiovascular risk reduction
- Intensive care requirements
- Geriatric ethics
- Stroke and cerebrovascular disease
- Restless legs syndrome
- Precautions for Parkinson’s Disease
Research Topics for Nurses for Women
- Treatment and prognosis for breast cancer
- Ethical rules for infertility
- Menopause Challenge
- Modern infant practices
- Analysis of ovarian disorders
- Preventive measures for women during menopause
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Sleep disorders in women
- Women’s sexual health disorders
- Causes of vaginal atrophy
Research Topics on Mental Health
- Causes of depression
- Alcohol addiction disorder
- Diagnosis of schizophrenia
- Bipolar disorder
- PTSD for U.S. Army veterans
- Police stress
- Teen aggression and video games
- Use of prohibited substances
- Psychiatric patient ethics
- Methods of recovery and damage to the body
Topics for Primary Health Care Research
- Recommendations based on primary care knowledge
- Ethics for data collection in primary health care
- An economic evaluation of primary health care
- Modern vaccination program in rural and remote areas
- The private sector in the mental health system
- Integration of childcare into basic medical care
- ER symptoms that cannot be explained medically
- The involvement of local pharmacists in the work of doctors
- Methods of assessing the quality of medical care
- Health financing strategy
Nursing Evidence Based Practice Topics
Evidence based practice is an important aspect of nursing science. Evidence Based Nursing Topics are very crucial for evidence-based research. Here are some evidence based practice nursing topics for you!
- Oxygen Use in Patients with COPD
- Measuring Blood Pressure Noninvasively in Children
- Intravenous Catheter Size and Blood Administration
- The historical perspectives on evidence-based nursing
- The ethical side of abortion care
- Adolescent education in gynecology
- Preparations for cesarean section
- Rules for infant resuscitation
- Checklist for delivery list behavior
- Recommendations for prenatal care
Nursing Capstone Project Topics
- Treatment of Arthritis
- Bedside shift report implantation
- Preventing and managing measures of diabetes
- HPV awareness and vaccination
- Visitation model review
- Planning emergency measures
- Optimizing of a phone app for patients who inflict self-harm
- How ER patients are affected by color
- Emergency salary for nurses
- Can emergency calls be easier?
Nursing Quality Improvement Topics
- The maximizing of patient outcome and cutting costs of improved management of fungal infection
- Managing risk of the mortality rate of infant
- Enhancing experiences of cancer patients with easy access to radiotherapy and multidisciplinary assessment
- Employing electronic data in identifying problems of secondary care during weekends
- Online guide or self-help for cancer and depressed teens
Controversial topics in nursing
Here are some controversial nursing topics for you!
- The clinical role of a nurse
- Specialist in social work and the role of health promotion
- Between career and professional service
- Diversity of health services
- Uniform code for nurses
- Gender bias in the nursing profession
- Shortage of men in health care
- Legal apologies and medical decisions
- Home medical services
- Health contract restrictions
Pediatric Nursing Research Topics
Here are some pediatric nursing research topics for your research!
- Assessment of child behavior in pediatric primary care
- Ethics in pediatric care
- Reasons why mother’s health may be under threat during childbirth
- Child’s health insurance: right or privilege?
- Evaluation of childbirth efficacy
So there you have it! One hundred research topics in nursing! These topics are just enough for any given niche in nursing you want to write about. Remember that there are accepted templates for writing acceptable research topics. Contact our nursing homework helpers to learn more. Off you go to writing for an A+ grade!