So, you probably have some economics projects that you need to complete and need some great ideas. We know, your professor wants you to come up with something original and as interesting as possible. Unfortunately, this is not as easy as you think.
Finding some great economics project ideas can take days. Remember, your classmates are probably searching for topics on the same websites that you’re using. To get a unique economics research project topic, you should take a look at our list of interesting ideas. We have 154 project ideas and economics essay topics on this page.
Unique Economic Research Topics
But why would you pick one of our economic research topics? There are surely other websites that offer students ideas. While this may be true, getting an economics project topic from us has some clear benefits:
- We know what your teacher is looking for, so we will only suggest the most interesting topics
- Our list of 154 economics project and essay topics is unique. Yes, every topic is original.
- We do our best to update this list as frequently as possible. So don’t hesitate to return in a couple of days to get fresh ideas.
- Our list is 100 percent free. You don’t have to pay anything and you don’t have to give us credit.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out our list of economics project and essay ideas and pick the one you like right now!
Easy Economics Research Topics
We’ll start our list with some easy economics research topics. We know you don’t want to spend days working on your project, so pick one of these ideas:
- Discuss 5 main principles of economics
- The role of the government in managing the economy
- What is macroeconomics?
- Macroeconomics vs. microeconomics
- Analyze the short-term growth of the US economy
- Discuss the most recent recession in the UK
- Analyze the economic state of an African country
- The socialist vs. capitalist economy
- An in-depth look at Marx’s theories
- Discuss the monetary system of the US
The History of Economics Topics
If you are interested in writing about the history of economics, we have some very interesting the history of economics topics below:
- When did the concept of economics first appear?
- The importance of economics history lessons
- The life and works of Correlli Barnett
- A short history of socialism
- The banking system in the Netherlands
- State-run banks in China
- Discuss 3 ancient economies
- The life and works of Moses Abramovitz
- A short history of capitalism
- Talk about Simon Kuznets (economic historian)
Our Best Economics Project Ideas
Setting up your next economics project? No problem, we have compiled a list of our best economics project ideas right here:
- A project on US stocks
- How does a major economic policy tool work?
- Managing your household’s finances
- How to pay less in taxes (legally)
- How to save money by using the principles of economics
- The best way to invest $5,000
- The best way to achieve profit maximization
- An example of setting the exchange rate
- The impact of COVID-19 on the economy of Germany
Interesting Economic Research Questions
If you don’t know what to write about, we suggest you take a look at our list of the most interesting economic research questions:
- Economics classes should be mandatory in all schools in the US
- What are opportunity costs?
- Discuss the pros and cons of economic forecasting
- How does privatization work in the United Kingdom?
- Financial policies in Asian countries
- Define “rare resources”
- Health insurance and its role in the economy
- An in-depth analysis of the banking system of Russia
- Discuss the buying power in Eastern Europe
- Income changes and consumer choice changes in 2021
Labor Economics Ideas
Labor economics is a very interesting subject that you can talk about in your next research paper. Here are some of our greatest labor economics ideas:
- Labor as a resource in the US
- Discuss the introduction of a guaranteed national income
- The effects of the minimum wage on the economy of your country
- Labor’s effects on the national economy
- Discuss child labor in the cotton industry
- Globalization and cheap labor costs
- Discuss gender inequality in poor countries
- The negative effects of labor unions
- Child labor in African countries
Highly Interesting Economics Topics
Are you looking for some ideas that will impress your teacher? Don’t hesitate to pick one of these highly interesting economics topics:
- Discuss how the United States economy works
- The types of economic agents in the UK
- Markets in Asian countries
- Discuss inflation and economic growth in your country
- What is positive economics?
- What is normative economics?
- Discuss the concept of heterodox economics
- The role of economic analysis in 2021
- Discuss currency inflation trends in your country
- An in-depth look at applied economics
Economics Research Topics for Undergraduates
Undergrads should pick topics that are a bit more complex. Fortunately, all our economics research topics for undergraduates are relatively easy to write about:
- Why is macroeconomics the right master’s degree for me?
- Latest innovations in economics
- Financial incentives for banks in the US
- Marijuana legalization effects on the economy
- Big data use in economic forecasting
- An in-depth look at the latest housing bubble
- Discuss slavery and its effects on the US economy
- Online shopping trends in Austria
- An in-depth analysis of an emerging economy
- Keysian macroeconomics peculiarities
Economics Project Ideas for High School
If you are a high school student who needs to write an economics essay, you will be thrilled to learn that we have an entire section of economics project ideas for high school:
- The effects of Chinese exports on the world economy
- Describe how NAFTA works
- Best ways to invest your money
- Applying economics principles in your household
- Saving money tips
- Opening a grocery store
- Analyzing the most important macroeconomic event of 2021
- Conduct a macroeconomic analysis of your country
- Talk about how economics knowledge can help you in life
- Discuss the effect of domestic debt on your country’s economy
- Taxation and its effects in Uganda
Economics Fair Project Ideas
Did your professor asked you to do an economics fair project? No problem, our exceptional writers and editors compiled a list of original economics fair project ideas for you:
- Setting up an economics fair
- Sell raw materials to students who are in manufacturing
- Purchase raw materials and negotiate the price
- Set up a service company
- Act as a consumer with limited money
- Manufacture hand-made necklaces and sell them
- Manufacture bookmarks and sell them
International Economics Ideas
In case you are interested in writing about international economics, we have a list of international economics ideas right here for you:
- Discuss the role of innovation in economic growth
- The role of education in international economy
- Analyze intellectual property rights
- Discuss international trade in 2021
- The major themes of international economics today
- Discuss international investment in the UK
- An in-depth look at international finance in the EU
Engineering Economics Project Ideas
You should definitely pick one of our engineering economics project ideas if you want to write a complex paper that has the potential to win you a top grade:
- Discuss inflation’s effects on engineering economics
- Cost estimations and their positive impact
- An in-depth look at the role of capital financing
- Depreciation and its negative effects on engineering economics
- Discuss cash flow estimation at an engineering firm
- The time value of money for engineers
Difficult Economics Project Topics
Don’t be afraid to test your writing skills and knowledge. Pick one of the following difficult economics project topics and stand out from the rest of your class:
- Analyze the fluctuations of the real GNP in your country
- Perform an economic forecast for the next 5 years
- Fiscal policy changes that would benefit the government
- Legal ways to lower your taxes
- Preventing the next housing bubble
- Decreasing inflation in the United States
- Macroeconomic problems in African countries
Home Economics Project Ideas
Talking about home economics isn’t difficult. You can talk about your own household, for instance. Check out these interesting home economics project ideas:
- Improving the finances in your household
- Tips that save you money in the long run
- Best ways to invest $10
- Discuss the benefits of compound interest
- Come up with a business plan for a new company
- Manufacture something and prove that you can make a profit selling it
- Calculate the GPD of a country of your choice
Controversial Economics Project Topics
You shouldn’t be afraid to write about controversial economics project topics. In fact, most professors will greatly appreciate it if you pick one of these ideas:
- Implementing a guaranteed minimum income policy
- Discuss the impact of global corporations
- Problems with government spending in the US
Urban Economics Topics
Interested in discussing urban economics? Our staff spent hours creating these interesting urban economics topics for high school and college students:
- The role of economics in urban planning
- Discuss land use in your city
- Analyze the housing and public policy in your state
- Local government taxes
- Factors that determine city performance
- Analyze the local labor market in your city
- What are land use restrictions?
- Discuss the concept of agglomeration economy
No list of economics ideas would be complete without some unique macroeconomics topics. Check out these ideas and choose the best one for your needs right now:
- Talk about the concept of monetarism
- Analyze aggregate demand in your country
- Analyze aggregate supply in the United States
- The link between output and income
- Effects of unemployment on the economy
- Compare and contrast 2 economic growth models
- Analyze deflation in your country
- Compare the Keynessian theory and the general theory
- What is new classical macroeconomics?
- What is the interest rate effect?
- Analyze the IS-LM macroeconomic model
- Discuss the endogenous growth theory
- Define national output
- What is GPD?
- Talk about inflation
Looking for some awesome microeconomics topics? We have an entire list of them below. Choose one and start writing your essay right away:
- Discuss the microeconomic theory
- The cost-of-production theory
- Analyze supply and demand in your country
- What is imperfect competition?
- An in-depth look at bilateral monopoly
- Define and describe oligopsony
- Talk about opportunity costs (with examples)
- What is an oligopoly?
- An in-depth look at the price theory
- Analyze the production theory
- Analyze monopolistic competition in the UK
- Discuss the law of demand
- What is market equilibrium?
- Define the concept of perfect competition
- What is monopolistic competition?
Need an Informative Essay Written?
There are times when students simply don’t have enough time at their disposal to write an interesting, informative essay about economics. This happens to high school, college and even university students quite often, unfortunately. The bad news is that your professor expects you to turn in an awesome paper. Otherwise, you will get a low grade that can ruin your GPA.
Fortunately, our ENL writers are here to give you the assistance you need. Get homework help fast and easy from our team of experts and get the free time you’ve been waiting for today. We have the best team and each and every one of our writers is a native speaker. Our expert will handle everything from research to writing and even editing. Getting a high quality economics essays that your professor will appreciate has never been easier. If you are a student who needs quick help with your school chores, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our experts right now.