Words are powerful. They can bring a person down or lift them. Words can tear a person apart or heal a heartbroken individual. That’s why many people love writing about motivational speech topics. When disappointed, let down, or depressed, a person may want to hear something motivating. They need somebody to convince them that they can move on with life.
Some people feel stuck in their horrible, current situations and even see no reason to continue living. That’s why motivating words come in handy. When packaged properly, a motivational speech can change how a person perceives the world. And this speech can come from anybody, whether a friend, a teacher, a parent or a famous person. While some people naturally have a way to come up with motivation topics, others struggle to use words to comfort others. They don’t know what to say when others need comforting.
Why Write about Motivational Speech Topics?
Motivational topics inspire people and change their lives for the better. A motivational speaker can strengthen a person and give them the energy they need to continue living. They can motivate a person to live their desired life. When written properly, a motivational speech can make a person free strong to change their life.
People appreciate motivational speeches because they boost their productivity. These speeches can inspire a person to try harder even when things don’t seem to go as expected.
But, composing a motivational speech is not easy. It requires careful selection of a topic and using the right words. If struggling to decide on what to write about, here are motivational speech topic ideas from those who know where to get motivation to do homework.
Interesting Motivational Topics for Youth
Perhaps, you want to write a motivational speech that targets the youth. In that case, choose any of these motivational speech topics for youths.
- Success as a journey with a thousand miles
- What do you want to do with your entire life?
- Youth as the ambassadors of responsible use of the social media
- How you can lose yourself trying to be somebody else
- Never stop until you’re proud of yourself
- What motivates your current lifestyle?
- Achieving life goals- What motivates you?
- How youths can lead the country to jubilation
- The best motivators in life
- How youths can improve their self-esteem
- What motivates you to keep learning?
- The motivation for a business or a job
- How to get the best from a poor life
- How to lead a healthy life as a youth
- How to think positively during your youth
- How to control your tongue as a youth
- Discipline techniques for the youth
- How to communicate effectively as a youth
- Youth in leadership
- How youths can break bad habits
- A life filled with fun is better than the life of a workaholic
- How to measure happiness in life
- What you do now might seem insignificant, but you must do it anyway
This is a list of brilliant motivational speech topics for youth. However, you need to research any of these topics and select the right words to use when conveying your message. That way, your audience will find your speech interesting and worth listening to from the beginning to the end.
Motivational Speech Topics for Students
Maybe you want to compose a speech for students. The life of a student can be difficult sometimes. Some learners may not be sure about what they want to do with life. Others may feel like they are not doing their best during academic life. Here are some of the interesting motivational speech topics for college students that you can write about when you want to inspire learners.
- Why a phone is not necessary for school
- How to complete your assignment in no time
- How to succeed in your college courses
- Why a student’s time is precious
- Why smart working produces amazing results
- How to be positive towards your mathematics teachers
- Why you should befriend your classmates
- Motivating yourself to complete school assignments
- How to succeed in the sciences
- Why failing in your exams should seem like the end of your life
- Stress management tips for college students
- How students can deal with insomnia
- The importance of students leadership
- Body image and self-esteem among students
- New career and professional trends
- How to deal with bullying in school
- How to juggle school and home life
- How to excel in college
- The importance of choosing the right friends in school
- How to set academic goals
Pick any of these motivational speaking topics if you intend to address students.
Motivational Speeches Topics about Success
Maybe you want to inspire people to excel in life. Success is not easy to achieve, especially when you don’t have motivation. Here is a list of motivational speech topics to consider when you want to inspire your audience to be successful.
- How to measure your success in life
- The importance of failing before succeeding
- Winning versus succeeding- What to aim for
- Success as a life journey
- The importance of perspective to success
- Why taking the second position is a beautiful thing
- Why people succeed even when they lose
- How success can look like a failure
- Stories of billionaires that failed before succeeding
- How the people around you can inspire you to succeed
- How self-esteem can inspire your success
- Why you should be confident if you want to succeed in life
- How poverty can motivate a person to succeed in life
- Why you should avoid negative people if you want to succeed in life
- Admit and learn from mistakes to succeed in life
- Succeeding during adversities
- The story of Mahatma Gandhi
- How billionaire Jack Ma became successful
- How single mothers raise children alone
- The life of Martin Luther King- How to overcome failures
- How philosophers contribute to the education
- The top 5 leaders the world should emulate
- People that rose from nothing to something
- Barack Obama’s achievements- what we can learn from his life
These are great motivational speakers’ topics to consider when you want to inspire people to overcome life challenges and excel. Nevertheless, you should research your topic carefully to come up with an interesting speech.
Business Topics for Motivational Speeches
Perhaps, you want to write a topic that you can read for business people. You could also want to address people that want to venture into business. In that case, here is a list of good motivational speech topics to consider.
- Beginning small when starting a business
- How to master the recovery tricks in business
- How to start a small shop
- Saving money to start a business- Helpful tips
- Insightful business ideas that will help you get started
- How to be resilience when running a business
- Important partnership skills in business
- Surviving in business during hard economic times
- The importance of business teamwork
- How to overcome business challenges during a pandemic
- The secrets of a successful entrepreneur
- How to achieve sales goals in business
- How to create a conducive workplace in business
- How to excel in business decision-making
- Dealing with difficult people when running a business
- Why customer feedback matters in business
These are great motivational meeting topics for anybody that wants to inspire business people or individuals that wants to become entrepreneurs. But again, you should research your topic and choose your words carefully.
Funny Motivational Speech Topics
A funny motivational speech requires a combination of knowledge, humor, and inspiration. Ideally, you should make the audience laugh and feel inspired. Here are humorous motivational speeches topics to consider if you want to come up with a funny but motivational speech.
- Solving problems during a flight
- The mistakes winners learned to overcome
- Making a balloon animal
- Things you can do when stuck in traffic
- Funny songs to sing when stressed
- How to believe in yourself
- Angeles live among us but we don’t recognize them
- How to work together for both profit and fun
- Go left when nothing seems to go right
- Why men don’t love skinny jeans
- Ghosts are fake or real
- Always reap what you sow
- What you give is what you get
- What colors mean in different cultures
- Why now is the future
- Funny songs to sing in school
- Funny ways to lose weight
Most people will find these topics funny. However, each of them requires extensive research and proper packaging using the right words.
Motivational Persuasive Speech Topics
If you want to be motivational and persuasive in your speech, you need to select ideas that help you to do so at the same time. Here are great topics to consider when writing a motivational, persuasive speech.
- How to deal with contemporary life’s challenges
- Don’t wear boring clothes in this short life
- There’s nothing like first sight love
- Laugh when your teeth are still intact
- Drink diet coke to lose weight
- Humans have lost their real-life to social media
- Not answering is the best answer in some cases
- How the internet is killing communication
- Marry a person that makes you feel the way you do when about to be served your favorite meal at a restaurant
- Humans should celebrate cultural differences
- Adopting a good personality is a skill
- Innovations that make humans lazier
- Workplace friendships- Are they appropriate?
Write about any of these topics if you wish to be persuasive and still motivational. Nevertheless, find ways to package your message properly to be both inspiring and convincing.
Additional Topics for a Motivational Speech
Maybe none of the topics listed above looks ideal for your speech. In that case, consider these prompts for your speech.
- Heroic acts proving the existence of humanity in the contemporary society
- The importance of early morning meditation
- Developing communication skills and eliminating stage fright
- Proposing to your fiancé- The right way to do it
- Dealing with depression, stigmatization, and trauma
- How to unleash your full potential
- Tips for selecting a rewarding and stunning career
- How to turn goals and dreams into realities
- The importance of healthy life in attaining more goals
- How to adopt a healthy diet
Select any of these topics suggested by MyHomeworkDone and then compose your speech after extensive and careful research. Also, rehearse your speech before the presentation creatively while thinking about your audience.