Be it history or the sciences, the holocaust has played a key role in shaping theories and ideologies. How do you make your paper on the holocaust standout? What is it that you would be keen to know and research on? If you are finding it hard to put things in perspective, here is a list of topics on concentration camp research paper. It aims to help students and create a resource they can consult for writing research papers on the holocaust.
Table of Contents
Classic Holocaust Topics for Research
These holocaust research paper topics have inspired many students across the world. Go through these questions or topics to get inspired. They are sure to help you create interesting papers on the event.
To write a holocaust research paper use these topics as a foundation to start with and build upon.
- Ann Frank’s father — A Detailed character sketch
- Milestones in the life of Adolf Hitler
- Childhood events that shaped Adolf Hitler
- Prosecution of tribunes and war criminals during the Second World War
- The liberation of the concentration camps
- The heroic acts of Oskar Schindler
- Anti-Jew laws adopted in Nazi Germany
- The Schutzstaffel and their role during the holocaust
- The resistance of Denmark and the rescue of Jews of Danish origin
- Role of Pope Pius XII during the Holocaust
- Countries that have adopted laws of Holocaust Denial and why
- The heroic acts of Irena Sendler during the holocaust
- Does the Holocaust question God’s existence?
- Why is it important for young people to visit Holocaust memorials?
- Christian and catholic community – their responses on the holocaust, then and now
- The persecution of homosexuals during the holocaust
- Twin experiments during the holocaust
- How and why did the Germans allow a phenomenon like a holocaust to occur?
- Holocaust – The various stages
- What initiated the Holocaust?
- Deprivation of basic human rights in concentration camps
- The personal history of Eva Braun
- Insights into the life of a Holocaust Survivor
- What do German schoolchildren learn about the Holocaust?
Holocaust Argumentative Essay Topics
These holocaust research questions present two perspectives of a given topic. They focus on the concentration research camp paper, as well as, the papers on arts and science during the holocaust. The argumentative holocaust paper topics give you a lot of scope for research.
- Should holocaust be addressed in college and classrooms?
- Arguments that debunk the holocaust denial.
- Holocaust lessons for humanity
- Is one person responsible for the holocaust?
- Holocaust: Result of war or a systematically planned action?
- Would the international community intervene if a Holocaust was to repeat itself today?
- Were all Nazi soldiers, pro-genocide?
- Why must we remember the Holocaust?
- Could early destruction of concentration camps by allies have prevented the horrors of the Holocaust?
- The holocaust is the result of Hitler’s ideologies about race. Is this statement entirely true?
- What makes the Holocaust unique?
- Did stereotypes have any role to play in the Holocaust?
- Could more resistance from European citizens and Jewish people have stopped the Holocaust?
- Events contributing to the rise of Hitler
- Is it possible for the recurrence of the Holocaust in modern times?
- Was inaction the sole contributor for mass genocide during World War II?
Holocaust Writing Prompts for Cause and Effect
These holocaust research topics look into the massive effects of the Holocaust. Some of these can be felt even today.
- What were the consequences of the Holocaust?
- Provide a holocaust thesis statement on the effects of the Holocaust on Modern Europe.
- The effect of the holocaust on Jewish people
- The effect of the holocaust on other minorities
- Did the Holocaust impact the formation of the EU?
- How did the Holocaust affect Israel?
- Origins and reasons for the Anti-Semitism ideology.
- The effect of the bystander effect on social attitudes towards WWII.
- The effect of the Holocaust on Western civilization.
- The role of anti-Semitism in the Holocaust.
- Increase in atheism after WWII
- Perception of Jewish people after WWII.
- Effects of the Holocaust on modern social ideologies.
- The role of the Holocaust in history
- The perception of Germany post Holocaust
Topics for Comparison and Contrast
These holocaust research topics compare similar events and ideologies that are connected to the holocaust.
- German Holocaust versus the American Indian Holocaust.
- Compare the lives of Primo Levi and Elie Wiesel in concentration camps.
- Jewish and Black Holocausts
- Japanese Internment camps in the USA versus concentration camps in Germany
- Rwanda genocide versus Holocaust
- Dachau versus Auschwitz
- Similarities between the Holocaust and slavery
- Jewish refugees versus modern Syrian refugees.
- Cambodian genocide versus the Holocaust
- Jewish partisan and spiritual resistance.
Art-Based Research Papers on Holocaust
These holocaust research questions delve into the artistic representation of the Holocaust.
- Schindler’s List: A representation of Holocaust
- Character sketch of Nechama Tec in the book “Dry Tears”
- Influence of concentration camps on characters in the book, “Night”
- Review of the Pianist
- Holocaust’s famous monuments
- Do movies trivialize the genocide?
- Do Holocaust movies reduce racial discrimination in modern society?
- How literature honours Holocaust victims.
- “March to Freedom” by Edith Singer and human resilience.
- Review of “Dry Tears” by Nechama Tec
- Guilt concept in the graphic novel “Maus” by Art Spiegelman
- Review of “The diary of Anne Frank”
- How personal diaries changed the perception of the Holocaust.
- Is it moral to create art about the Holocaust?
- Can holocaust movies prevent its recurrence?
For more prompts and writing help in various styles, get in touch with our skilled professionals today.